Discovery PICO series
The New Era of Tattoo & Pigmented Lesion Treatments
DISCOVERY PICO Series is the first “second generation” pico-second Nd:YAG laser for tattoo removal, pigmented lesions and skin resurfacing/rejuvenation treatments.
This laser series includes up to three wavelengths, 532nm – 1064nm – 694nm, high peak power and up to four emission modes, to combine maximum operating performances with the widest range of treatments.
- Nd:YAG PICO
- Nd:YAG Q-Switch
- Ruby Q-Switch
- Discovery Pico Plus 1064 nm + 532 nm in Q switch and Pico mode as well as optipulse and photothermal with addition of Q -switch 694 nm (Ruby)
- Discovery Pico 1064 nm + 532 nm in Q switch and Pico mode as well as optipulse and photothermal
- Pico Start 1064nm + 532nm Pico mode only
- Multi-Coloured Tattoo Removal
- Benign Pigmented Lesion Removal
- World’s first pico-second laser with Ruby
- Worlds highest peak power 1.8GW
- Square, round and fractional hand-pieces
The DISCOVERY PICO Series generates a pure photo-acoustic effect to shatter inks and pigmentations leaving the surrounding tissues unharmed.
This pico-second laser, thanks to its shorter pulse durations and high peak power can effectively pulverise even the deepest skin pigments and large spots, whist Q-Switch emissions only fragment te particles.
The DISCOVERY PICO series lasers deliver ultra-short pulses (picosecond) delivering optimal results to patients with the most advance laser technology on the market today; making them the preferred choice for professionals wanting a point of difference and a point of reference.
The Quanta PICO series has Nd:YAG double-wavelength source, emitting pico-second emissions at both 1064nm and 532nm. This is provided by the exclusive Quanta Pico-boost technology. This brilliant innovative feature means with the laser you can work in:
- Picosecond mode delivering up to 800mj energy and 1.8GW of power
- Q-Switch mode
- Photon-Thermal mode
The innovation introduced by Quanta in the Discovery PICO consist of peak power level delivered through ultra-short pulses, twice the power of any other Pico-second laser. This means results are enhanced increasing the efficacy, whilst at the same time improving efficiency with a reduced average energy dose.
OptiBeam II Hand-piece
The OptiBeam II hand-pieces are desgined to generate different flat-top spot shapes at a selection of spot sizes.
- Square, flat-top hand-pieces are ideal for tattoo removal.
- Round, flat-top hand-pieces are designed to be adjusted to pigmented lesions and are perfect for facial treatments.
- The Fractional hand-piece is perfect for skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. with very short recovery time and high safety levels.
Twain options are IPL or Er:YAG handpieces that can be attached to the TWAIN connector of the device (not available for Discovery Pico Start).
Twain IPL is indicated for:
- Hair Removal
- Dermatological vascular treatments
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Skin rejuvenation
- Active acne.
Twain 2940 is indicated for:
- Skin ablation
- Full skin resurfacing
- Skin resurfacing
- Traumatic and acne scars
- Epidermal dyschromia
- Sun and age spots.