GlucoRx Nexus Blood Glucose Meter
Sleek, attractive and ‘shines’ through diabetes testing.
The GlucoRx Nexus Blood Glucose Meter is a quality and affordable product that facilitates simple management of diabetes with key features such as no coding, 0.5µL blood volume for a reaction in 5 seconds, before/after (AC/PC) presetable, painless AST, ketone warning, strip ejection facility, large non-deletable memory, day averages function, alarm reminders, discreet testing and PC software link for those seeking stress-free, fast, precise and reliable measurements. The device is particularly suitable for individuals with dexterity issues.
The GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips utilise advanced GDH-FAD enzyme technology which avoids interference from blood oxygen variations for more accurate blood glucose measurement, and has no reactivity to maltose in dialysis.
GlucoRx Nexus meter uses only GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets
The GlucoRx Nexus starter kit includes a blood glucose meter with batteries, 10x test strips, control solution, lancing device, 10x sterile lancets, owner’s manual & quick guides, daily log book, warranty card & protective wallet.
- Conforms to Accuracy requirements of ISO 15197:2015
- Advanced GDH-FAD Enzyme technology
- Large backlit screen
- No coding
- 0.5µL blood volume for result in 5 seconds
- AC/PC meal markers
- Ketone warning
- Alternative Site Testing
- Four alarms and Discreet testing
- Stores 1000 non-deletable readings (fulfils DVLA memory requirements) with Day averages
- Strip ejection
- PC link for Software download and Diasend compatible.
- PIP Codes for Nexus Test Strips: 355-2726