GlucoRx Torq Gel
Exceptionally fast-acting Carbohydrate gel (3x 23.5g tubes) raises low blood sugar
This innovative 2:1 Maltodextrin:Fructose technology food supplement:
- is a naturally flavoured, great tasting high potency hypertonic energy gel in different flavours
- has silky smooth melt-in-the-mouth texture
- is easy to swallow
- contains 5 key electrolytes
- contains no artificial sweeteners or colours
- is not recommended for children under 2 years
- must not be given to unconscious individuals
- available to purchase & on the NHS.
- PIP Codes: Black Cherry – 408-9728 | Raspberry Ripple – 408-9710
Ingredients: Maltodextrin (Glucose Polymers 43%), Water, Fructose (21%), Citric Acid, Electrolytes (Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Carbonate), Natural Flavour (0.2%), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
GlucoRx Torq Gel utilises a 2:1 blend of maltodextrin (special glucose-derivative) and fructose, founded on peer-reviewed published research. This dual-delivery carbohydrate formulation has been proven to supply energy faster than any other combination of carbohydrates or single carbohydrate source formulations. The two very short movie clips below demonstrate how 2:1 Glucose-Derivatives:Fructose delivers over 40% more carbohydrate to the blood per hour than single glucose sources (the next best option).
Graph demonstrating the effect of dual delivery of 2:1 Glucose-Derivatives:Fructose on blood glucose compared with Glucose alone based on a 15g dose: